Saturday, November 22, 2008

Unplanned Trip

I am soo sorry I have not written a post for a WHOLE WEEK!!! What happened is this: after Padmae got the latest email from my mom saying that it would be most fun to have Thanksgiving there, Padmae decided we should have a family meeting (as in EXTENDED family) to decide where to have thanksgiving. So we went to Tatouine. We left so unexpectedly that I wasn't able to bring my laptop to make daily posts. Why did it take so long to get back? Well, when we got there, we had a long argument (Padmae called it a discussion, but I am realistic!) about where we would have Thanksgiving. We finally decided to have it at our house (oh joy, MORE chores!). But my mom said, "Since you are here, why don't you just stay for a week or so." (Padmae saw through this scheme that was intended to make us stay until thanksgiving!) Padmae said "NO!". But I put my foot down. I said, "We don't have to stay until thanksgiving, but just a couple more days." (My mom makes awesome fried chicken!) So we stayed. All week! My mom was so happy we were staying that she did not make me eat salads! We got back yesterday. Chores, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment