Thursday, August 6, 2009

Snowboarding

I cannot wait!  Tomorrow, I am leaving for hothe.  I have a distant aunt on hothe.  she hasn't seen "little" Ani in forever.  She is dying to see my lightsaber and Jeddi I.D.  She also said that she snowboards on rare occasion, namely when her quilting club gets it into their heads that they want to go snowboarding.  They are all ladies 80 years old and up.  And every single one of them is rather round (including my aunt...which makes it a good thing she doesn't read this blog)...  But if you have ever spun a grape around the inside of a white bowl, you can imagine how it looks when they snowboard in Death Basin (a favorite snowboarding spot for the brave!)  But she said I was welcome to use her snowboard if I so wished.  Death Basin, here I come!!!

1 comment:

  1. disrespectful young man!!!!!!!
    >:( >:( >:(

    ReplyDelete