Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bummer!

Yesterday, when I was posting about my ballet class, and I got a comment asking me when I started ballet.  For those of you who have not been reading my blog from the start, I started ballet in May (read post here). Last night I had my 3rd ballet class. 
 
Now some of you might be wondering about the title of this post.  Well, let me explain.  When I was doing some of the stretches that ballet dancers do before they dance (at least I do), I ripped my tutu in the back, and now Padmae is going to have to sew it.  The thing is, she recently started a garden and does not have as much time as she used to (I mean, she would spend all day throwing away Xboxes, and signing me up for ballet!), so now I have to break the news to her, and do it before next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment