Sunday, June 29, 2008

I Got In Late Last Night...

Okay, okay, I know! I did not write a post yesterday. Well, the deal is, I was about to, but then Padmae asked me to work on trimming some hedges. So I did so, and then after I finished, it was 5 minutes to 4:00 (PM) (Wendu's Birthday party). So I said to myself, "No biggie, I can just get my shoes on and go. His house is not that far away. I might even have time to write a post using his computer while I am there." But no, Padmae wanted me to shower and "definitely put on deodorant!". So I did, and got to the party late. Then he had his party until 9 PM! I was soooo tired from Friday night (the Movie Night at Master Yoduh's house) and wanted to get to bed early. So I went to bed right when I came home.
I am sorry everybody that this is such a late post!

But, yeah. We had a fun time at the party. We played pin the tail on the Ewok, and had a bunch of fun playing hot potato. All in all, we had a blast. Master Wendu even gave out little prize bags that had little probes, whistles, and all that stuff you can buy at Dollar Galaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment