Monday, November 16, 2009

I never thought weekends would be painful, but....

Sorry I didn't write a post all weekend...I just couldn't bring myself to write another one in that old luggage compartment.  The weekend went by without anything unusual happening (other than the unusual things you already know.)  I went to the cafeteria 3 times a day and had quite a time getting from car to car.  Also I didn't get any good sleep in the luggage compartment.  The person whose suitcase I borrowed for a pillow had put inside what I have the strong suspicion was an anvil.

I am now at the hotel.  I will enjoy my stay here AMAP (as much as possible) and will try to forget that I have to spend another trip, the trip home, in the luggage compartment.  (My ticket I lost was a two way ticket.)  Today I go to speak to the space pirate CEO.  Let's hope that goes well.

7 comments:

  1. yeah. One thing good about having trouble getting to the cafe is that you won't gain any weight on this trip! OR if you do, you will lose it traveling back to the luggage compartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point; I'm sure his master and wife will think this trip was well worth the time and ENERGY he spent...I mean, after all, what did they have to pay? 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. just the $ to buy me the ticket...
    OFF OF EBAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much; credits equal to 2 pennies here! I wouldn't be surprised

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know about credits...but truguts equal dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...well if so, how many truguts did the Jedi Council have to extract from their extreme savings? Not very much I suppose...(:

    ReplyDelete