Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yoooooooodlee???

Tomorrow, I am going to leave on a business trip to the planet of Yoooooooodlee. Yes, it has 8 "O's." Why? Well, we Jeddi have a campaign there against space pirate companies. The CEO's of these companies refuse to just attack Darth Sideous's ships and insist on attacking our clone ships as well. I'm going to try to persuade them to stop this immature practice. Our clones have not been able to do so, but with a little diplomacy (and a lightsaber blade!) I think I might just change there minds. The only problem is Yoooooooodlee is about a gazillion light-years away (an approximation.) So I have had quite a time looking through the Galactic Yellow Pages to find a Space Liner that goes through that area. I haven't been able to find one yet. So, since all of the Jeddi Starfighters are in use, and the Jeddi council is too cheap to hire me a rental, I am going to have to take the Space Train; the only vehicle that goes out into the outer regions. I hate train rides. Not only are the bumpy, but getting from my car to the cafeteria car while going through space is rather difficult. Bleah. And, as if that wasn't bad enough, our cheap Jeddi council chairman (Master Wendu) has sentenced me to buying the train tickets off of eBay. I mean, I can't even buy them at the station! Swell...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you're in for a wacky ride (literally)! Too bad iTickets doesn't sell THAT kind of ticket...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and by the by: once you get more readers it would be cool if you put up a poll...

    ReplyDelete