Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oh, Good Grief!

I just told Padmae about me ripping my tutu (read post), and she said that I should have told her earlier!  (Oh, and, that was a great idea Mike, but I forgot about it over the weekend, and tomorrow is my ballet night!).  She said she would see what she could do.  But, I don't know if she is that happy with me.  I guess I can use Mike-Wazowski's idea now (read comment) to get her to be a little bit more patient with me!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Oh, and, one more thing: recently, I was talking with a reader of my blog, and they asked if I would mind them telling all their friends about my blog.   Well, I LOVE it!  I would love all the publicity that I can get.  They also asked me if I would mind them commenting.  Believe me, I would love comments!  And any age group too, I mean, I'm like 40!  (Believe me, this is not a blog just for kids!)

No comments:

Post a Comment