Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm Addicted...Again...

Sorry I haven't gotten to writing for a while recently! I have been playing a video game I got for my birthday from Luke (Lea doesn't like video games and Padmae is COOOMPLETELY against me playing my Xbox.) The game is called Pit Droid Air Hockey Deluxe Edition. It's where you hit this folded up pit droid across an air hockey table. The deluxe part of it is that you can color your droids colors ranging from white with red polka dots to purple with lime green flames. Luke must have played a pretty credit for that! He said that he played the "non-deluxe" edition in a friend's dorm at college. He likened it to eating a cake without icing.
Anyway...now you know why I'm so distracted. I'll try to keep telling you about my life. Truth be told, nothing much has happened around here...exceeeept...Master Yodu did mention something over the weekend about Master Obi-Won and himself talking about my need for more opportunities to better man/alien-kind. I don't know why but I'm not too enthused...

No comments:

Post a Comment