Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Nightmare Becomes Reality!

No joke! Asoka really is planning on sleeping over for the time being. She is coming tomorrow. And no, I am, strangely, calm about the whole affair. It's not because I'm resigned to my fate, it's not because I trust Padmae's decision in this case...it's because I accidentally read a journal entry out of Luke's Diary. It was torn out and I got halfway through before I noticed the heading "my journal" in the upper right hand corner of the page. So, since I was halfway through (and the words looked providentially sent), I decided to finish the job of deciphering Luke's handwriting. The journal entry was as follows:
"Tomorrow I will not be able to write an entry unless I bring you (dear diary) along. I am planning on ddienggenikial dhg wiig bwlkkui" (unreadable part). "Why am I planning on sleeping in Wedgie's treehouse? Because Asoka is gjgrutleemumfal..." (messy again) "and you know how bossy she is to me. Even though I'm 18, she still borrows my ipod and says that I should share more often. That is soooo xrehttttljmrooflie! Anyway, I hope Hon and/or dad don't find out and decide to tag along. You know how bbrewgleuitag they can be!"

Humph! Hiding out at Wedgie's to protect himself from Asoka's evil clutches...and not telling his tender and wonderful father about it just because I sometimes get bbrewgleuitag! I don't even know what that means! But whatever it means, I am never...uh THAT!
Anyway, I'll try to force Luke to let me in on the deal. But I'll have to keep it hush hush because Luke was very accurate in his description of Hon. You know how bbrewgleuitag he does get!

No comments:

Post a Comment